Why are so many small and medium-sized businesses moving to over to cloud computing? The answer is simple: Cloud computing allows your business to stay flexible in today’s ever changing market, reduces IT management and lowers costs. In this article we’ll tell you about some of the key features you need to consider to take full advantage of Cloud computing for your business.
Cloud Computing Networks
Cloud Enablement Services can help our customers plan and build an effective private or hybrid cloud strategy, with greater scalability and
security -- from start to finish.
Our end clients are getting guidance on whether a private cloud or a hybrid cloud strategy is right for your organization. Our customers can manage the cloud on your own, or we can take care of it for you. We can advise you on which applications to take to the cloud, to help your business today -- and for the long term.
Cloud Strategy and Consulting
Cloud computing promises operational efficiency and dynamic network adaptability for your organization. But achieving these benefits is challenging if you don’t have the right infrastructure. Elasticity, scalability, and automation require integration with on- and off-premises systems, which can introduce your organization to complexity and new security risks.
Cloud Computing Services
- virtual IT - configure and utilize remote, third-party servers as extensions to a company's local IT network
- software - utilize commercial software applications, or develop and remotely host custom built applications
- network storage - back up or archive data across the Internet to a provider without needing to know the physical location of storage
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduce IT hardware, software, and/or services costs
- Reduce data center facility costs
- Maintenance and Support