Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
Gain Confidence in Financial Results
Convolution Systems performs full life cycle implementation of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management. HFM is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced Web technology. It provides financial managers the ability to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance and deliver confidence in the numbers. Oracle Hyperion Financial Management utilizes today's most advanced technology, yet is built to be owned and maintained by the enterprise's finance team.
- Reduce consolidation, close, and reporting cycles by days or weeks
- Deliver timely results, internally and externally
- Reduce compliance costs and deliver a single version of the truth to improve internal and external transparency
- Maintain a regulatory filing to general ledger audit trail, providing confidence in the financial results
- Conduct in-depth analysis of key performance and operational metrics easily
- Realize new benefits quickly with packaged regulatory reporting functionality
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT BENEFITS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Improves financial close and reporting process and reduces internal control risk
- Helps reduce the cost of compliance (as stipulated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, BASEL II, and other regulatory requirements) and build a sustainable compliance framework
- Lets you spend less time on processing, more time on value-added analysis
- Helps deliver a single version of the truth to support financial management and statutory reporting
- Integrates not only with Hyperion products but also with your existing infrastructure
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Complete audit trails and other controls
- Smart Dimensionality
- Versatile scenario management
- Powerful, easy to use reporting and analysis tools
- Patented financial consolidation software and financial statement software features
- Web-based architecture
- Data integration tools and adapters
- Industry-standard tools and API's for extensibility
Hyperion Dashboard Development Services Hyperion Interactive Reporting
Convolution Systems creates custom Hyperion Dashboard Development Services (Dashboard Development Services) is a set of tools that add on to Hyperion Interactive Reporting, a module of Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus.
Dashboard Development Services provides a set of tools that enable users to create, deploy and maintain dashboards quickly and with little coding involved. Dashboard Development Services consists of two main modules, as described below.
an integrated development environment (IDE) for Interactive Reporting Studio that lets you rapidly build, test, debug and integrate Interactive Reporting applications, dramatically increasing developer efficiency and productivity. Dashboard Architect highlights:
- Provides powerful facilities for creating, editing and documenting source code
- Allows you to set and step through break points, examine and set the state of your variables and object model
- Allows you to interact with your source code in real time
- Allows you to check your code into third party source control systems
Define, Measure, Monitor, and Communicate Strategy and Performance Executives and managers today receive numerous reports and information about the state of their business—yet their business plans often fail to yield the expected results. Why?
- Mired in volumes of disconnected information, decision makers often have no way to quickly and accurately identify and eliminate activities that don’t add value to the company
Often senior managers don’t have an easy way to measure and monitor strategic performance indicators—or an effective method to communicate goals and objectives. As a result, too much focus can be placed on financial indicators and lagging measures of performance, while not enough emphasis is given to critical operational metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). How do you ensure that your KPIs are linked to your strategy and objectives? And how do you regularly track progress?
- To regularly monitor and measure performance, senior managers require a link between their company’s strategic and operational plans. Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard—one of Oracle’s performance management applications—can help you define a methodology-neutral strategy and measure performance against goals, monitor progress on a regular basis, and communicate across your entire enterprise.
a wizard-driven dashboard development tool for Oracle's Hyperion Interactive Reporting that lets you rapidly build dashboards without writing any code. Dashboard Studio highlights:
- Customizable Templates—contains the code and layouts necessary for dashboard creation
- Dashboard Studio Wizard—guides users through 8 easy steps to create a dashboard
- Merge/Import Utility—allows parallel development and brings sections from disparate sources together
- Optimize Utility—enables you to perform advanced editing options on dashboards
- Update Utility—updates deployed dashboards to take on new features or bug fixes without having to recreate
- Components—additional features that can be merged into dashboards
- Test and debug code with breakpoints and stack traces to verify correct operations and fix faulty behavior
- Create an Interactive Reporting document from the project and deploy it in production Environments
Convolution Systems specializes in creating the Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard software, a Balanced Scorecard Collaborative certified application, helps companies clearly articulate strategy and goals, communicate them across the enterprise, and monitor key performance indicators. The software s you complete strategy-and accountability-mapping capabilities, as well as Web-based message boards, forums and discussion threads.
Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard software, a Balanced Scorecard Collaborative certified application, helps your company clearly articulate strategy and goals, communicate them across the enterprise, and monitor key performance indicators. The software offers you complete strategy-and accountability-mapping capabilities, as well as Web-based message boards, forums and discussion threads.
- Financial restatements
- Inconsistent account structures
- Dozens of source systems
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Changing disclosure requirements
- More operational data
- Rising audit fees